Conditions Of Use
The term ‘Not Just Pets’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Not Just Pets, Irongates, 9 King Street, Frome, BA11 1BH. Our VAT Number is: GB841095731. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The images and logos identifying Not Just Pets or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Not Just Pets and/or third parties.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website and/or products and/or services supplied by us.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Not Just Pet’s prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The price of a product(s) shall be the price shown on our website on the date of your order inclusive of any VAT. All prices may vary and whilst we make every effort to ensure that prices are accurate on our website, we are not responsible for any errors that may occur.
All products and services are subject to availability. All ‘in stock’ items will be shipped directly to you. If for any reason a product(s) is/are out of stock we will ship it/them to you as soon as it/they become(s) available.
Payment is only accepted by the methods stated on our website. Goods will only be shipped once payment is received in full.